Legal DisclaimerThe REGIONAL AGENCY FOR AGRICULTURE AND FOOD (RAAF) The Owner of this Website henceforth, informs the navigator of this web that acquires from the first moment, the condition of user and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between the owner and the user regarding the use of this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
Consequently, the user must carefully read all the legal texts before accessing and using any service of the Website under his / her entire responsibility. In case you do not agree with them, please do not continue the web use.
Therefore, the following points are essential for your knowledge:
- The user declares to have read, understood and understood what is stated here.
- The user declares that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for the wrong, false or inaccurate statements.
- The use and access to https://stock-ecowas.info is free, without prejudice to the connection cost derived from contracts with telecommunication companies that administer the internet access service.
Here are some basic definitions that we believe are necessary for the understanding of the user:
- Contents: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information pertaining to the RAAF or to third parties to which the users can access through the website.
- Cookies: These are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers it. This information will be read only by the server that implemented it.
- Personal account: Space accessed by registered users and in which people can save their favorite discounts.
- Services: Set of services offered by the website.
- Website: Accessible website at the address https://stock-ecowas.info
- Owner: Person responsible for the Website.
- User: Anyone who browses the web.
- Registered User: person who registers their data voluntarily on the web.
Identity and owner of the web
The Regional Agency For Agriculture and Food in a commitment to the transparency of the company, wants to provide all users with the necessary fiscal data to identify the owner.
The Regional Agency For Agriculture and Food is located at the Pâtures Street (Super Taco), 83 HDN at Lome, Togo and is owner of the service, owner and manager of the web, platform and blog of https://stock-ecowas.info
The Regional Agency For Agriculture and Food, offers users access to the website and management of the blog inserted in the aforementioned domain; which includes articles generally dedicated to news and developments related to the sector.
All the legal texts of this website are developed by professionals in new technology regulations, following the guidelines of the European regulatory framework.
As we have been announcing, what is contained in this legal notice and conditions of use, has a legal status of CONTRACT.
The navigation through this website attributes, from the beginning, the condition of user and will be considered express, unequivocal and voluntary acceptance. If you decide not to accept or do not agree with the conditions that will be detailed below, you must refrain from accessing and using the content and services offered by the owner on this website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The website https://stock-ecowas.info, the pages that comprise or redirect and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to: its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, information, sound and / or image files, designs, source code and object code, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, names commercial or other distinctive signs, industrial or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the “Website Content”) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which the RAAF owns or holds express license or authorization for its use and public communication by the legitimate third parties who hold them for inclusion on this website.
Limits in the use of the content in the web site
The Owner authorizes the User to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions (download and storage activities), as long as the elements are intended for personal use only.
The user undertakes to use the service and contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morals and public order, always in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, as well as not using it to perform illicit or constitutive activities of a crime, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system.
Under no circumstances can the authorization or license be granted, nor the waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights, nor the confederation of any right, nor expectation of right without prior, explicit and written consent.
Therefore, the user is not authorized to proceed to the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of the Owner of the site web or the corresponding holders. Any use not previously authorized will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Link policy of this web site
Both this website and its blog may contain links to other websites or mention other websites, of which those responsible will be the owners of them.
The Owner of the Website is not responsible in any way for the problems or violations of rights that the websites of ownership of sites may assume with respect to the user.
The change of websites to linked sites is solely the responsibility of the user being free not to access and use them, therefore exonerates the Website Owner of any liability arising from the web link as well as the one that the user makes with respect to to the third page.
The Website Owner does not recommend, promote or identify, nor guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any website linked or owned by third parties that may be commercially named by users.
The Website Owner does not know the contents and services of the linked sites or third parties that appear on our website and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for any damage caused by the content and / or services. of the web links or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
You will only be responsible for the contents provided in the web links to the extent that you have actual knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with the due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a web link with illegal or inappropriate content, you must inform us at the email address https://stock-ecowas.info without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Rules of use, right and exclusions of liability
RULES OF USE, RIGHTS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY.
- You have the right to know the identity of this company that owns this website.
- You have the right to clear, concise and up-to-date information about the service in order to make a conscious decision about what you need to know about.
- You have the right not to provide personal information that is not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data, to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data collected, as well as to access, modify, limit, oppose and cancel your data when deemed necessary.
- You have the right to receive personalized attention through alternative means to email.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial information or advertising.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any.
Obligations of the user and breach of the conditions.
Authorizations and conditions
As a user you must respect the theme and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and content, especially:
The Website Owner authorizes you to view, download and print the Content of the Website always under the following CONDITIONS:
- It must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without authorization from the holders of intellectual and industrial property rights, which may fall on such information, element or content; nor information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; nor that constitutes illicit or disloyal advertising, nor that it supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation of data of person character, neither photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content in a way that induces or may mislead other users who receive the information;
- Not to spread content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in favor of terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Content of the Website to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- You must not modify the Content of the Website;
- You must not delete or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of the copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property provision included in the Website Content. The user undertakes to hold harmless the Website Owner before any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned rules of use; reserving, in addition, the right to request compensation for damages that, where appropriate, correspond.
You must do it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.
The Owner can not guarantee the correct visualization and use of its website, downloads or usefulness of the content in https://stock-ecowas.info, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or external to his will, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet. Specifically, it does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or by any other external cause.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website https://stock-ecowas.info.
- For not meeting the expectations of users in relation to the website and / or its features or content.
- Reception, collection, storage, dissemination, by users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the user’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Service.
- Unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- The non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the User.
- Specifically, and without limitation, the Website Owner will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or of third persons or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the Service’s materials, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image , of the property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party due to the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The possible loss of user data due to causes not attributable to the Service. Of this In this way, the Website Owner is responsible for the information and stored contents, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently in this web page.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the Owner of the Website is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or blocking, of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
In the event that the user considers that there is any content on this website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately to the email address indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
The Website Owner, in compliance with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations laid down, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided for in the current Law on the Protection of Personal Data. (Law 15 / 1999LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
For more information about the treatment of your data it is important that you read and know the Security and Cookies Policy of this website.
We collect personal data through contact forms, employment applications and news bulletin in any of the present web.
In the Cookies Policy we inform you that the website the Website Owner has Cookies in favor of giving more validation in their services. Please check the Privacy and Cookies section.
The Website Owner may modify these conditions at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein, reserving the right to modify, add or remove at any time and unilaterally some of the present conditions of Use, if deemed necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the services provided or in the nature or disposition of the Website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform the user of said modifications, understanding its publication on the website itself as sufficient.
Likewise, it may impose limits on certain facilities and services or restrict your access to certain parts or to the entire Website or platform, without the need to notify it previously, and without incurring any liability, either for technical or security reasons, to prevent or avoid unauthorized access, loss or destruction of data, or when we consider, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
These legal conditions have been drafted by virtue of the applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to the use of this Website will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The user accepts that the claims or complaints against the Website Owner that come or are related to the operation or use of this Website will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction. If the Website Owner was the one who had to make any kind of claim, it will be before the competent court of the consumer’s domicile or in Barcelona if it is a non-consumer legal or professional entity.
The user who accesses internationally is responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.